Monday, January 29, 2007

Wish 11


This lovely wish comes from the Smith family in Louisiana, also a part of the Oct. DTC group swap. Danise wrote this poem herself. Very talented!










Heartbeat of the Father

Adoption was God's special plan from the start,
Not a physical birth from the body,
But with love born in the heart.

As you, dear child, were born in mine,
Also born of our heavenly Father,
His plan from the beginning of time.

You are loved beyond measure,
In ways I can't explain,
In you God has created a valuable treasure.

My heart fills with joy and anticipation,
As I wait to bring you home,
You are my precious child sent from another nation.

With you my family is complete,
Sealed in my heart forever,
Divinely reflecting our Father's own heartbeat.
By: Danise Smith

No comments: